About Me

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Batthe Hymm of the Tiger Mothers

I am not sure where did i manage to find out this book , but i guess is from googling the work parenting book.
Even tough , there had been quite a few comment regarding the way how Amy actually handle her kids , but to her is a memory for remembrance. 

I mean to my understanding , being a child growing up in a chinese household eventhough my mom is chinese but my dad is not. I found out that it is amazing how we all my sibling grow up to be. My dad is quite a person who give loose to everything and always hope for us to find our ways through our life. But my mother who doesn't expect us to have extremely good grades. But wishes every each of us had an education. 

The book is interesting where you could see how Amy a busy mom cope with her 2 children. I even remember reading that everytime they spend time on travelling abroad , she would actually inquire a place for her elder daughter to practice piano . Wherever they are. Everything are so well planned and organize. Somehow i wish i am that kind of mother. Even i am still new , my son is just 19 months . I find out that the ways of teaching. Where her expectation of her children are something to look up to.

I love and would read this book over and over again . Love to it to the max..

 



1 comment: