About Me

Saturday, February 25, 2012

About Ethan Eczema

Dear all readers, 

I have not been a mother who religiously update in blogspot eversince having a battle with eczema. I now announce my little boy no longer scratching that much at night although he still scratch at time. But this is dedicate to my little one. I will post photo from he is 1 months old to today which he is 23 months old. 

He is now looking great looking at this photo 



I just bring you a walk down when did ethan eczema got really worst and the day i was traumatize with the fact that i put sock on his hand but i wake up to a bed of blood and that is when the start of where the eczema got worst and the start of my sleepless night. The reason why i am sharing these photo is just a walk through and for you all mothers out there to know that. One day, eczema we will leave your child. You just had to find the right ways to manage it and the ball will roll it ways and god will lead the way.

 Below are the photo that you might find disturbing , but this is how we went through everything. With a lot of changes in life from food to cream to everything. Every little thing count .



























No comments:

Post a Comment