About Me

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I hate stereotype! yes my kid have eczema ! yes that's a scar burn 3 years ago. : 0

Have you ever had this feeling where you went to a clinic to bring your kids to review. Just because others would stare at your baby and start asking what happen to him , was it because of hot water burn ? he fell down or else people might thinking that you could have spank your kid or being child abuse?Gosh I hate that so so so so so much .


That's happen when i went for a clinic review, having an eczema kids is something a person would never thought what the parent would  endure and thought about. I mean comeon , if you know kindly ask properly. Just like the scar on my hand. A lot of people were fear to ask me what really happen to it. I would just say that. i burn my hand while cooking dumpling 3-4 years ago during christmas day. How awful that would be. But i still have that scar on my hand and whenever i greet someone by shaking hand. They would stare at my hand.


I was playing with my niece the other day , and i saw he had this nice and silky skin, where my lil E used to have when he was 4-8 months. I didn't not compare. Although i ll be touching his rough and dry skin. But the smile that he had make my days. The hug and the never ending clingyness that he had would really brightens my day. Ethan. Mummy loves you




No comments:

Post a Comment