About Me

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Does Size Matter?

I had a thing for dressess.. I love them so much. But ever since i move back to malaysia , i haven't got the real chance to buy any nice casual dress and i've outgrown so much ever since i give birth to ethan. I really miss those time shopping at Australia where i can either downsize or upsize myself due to the range of size of clothing there are various. I mean in term of size , i used to be a size 8 , 10 , 12 and i am now 14.. and if you were to translate the size size 14 means is like XXL or perhaps XXXL in Malaysia.


It's quite skeptical that this sentence explain it all , if you were a fatty , everything looks fat on you.That's suck isn't it. Whatever will be will be. am i willing to stay huge for the rest of my life ? I am not quite certain on that part. What should i do then ? I am listening to adele, she is huge but her voice is so so soothing. I think i guess size does matter in a sense if you weren't created prefectly by god. .

No comments:

Post a Comment