About Me

Friday, April 8, 2011

Buying English Book with Free Shipping

Being a book lover, ever since leaving australia for the past 1 year. I do miss reading book a lot. As time spend on reading is short nowadays , from cosmo i now read young parents or perhaps motherhood. But i guess is time for me to find my oldself back. I miss reading book. i remember the last few book that i read before leaving is the host from twilight author. What's her name. I love all her book. But recently i was introduce by my friend to read Eat, pray , love. I thought i need to get that book.I've been eyeing on that book since i was in australia. It's on Angus and Dymocks top reading list. But i never got hold of it.  So i decide to order it.


The usual website that i visit for books are usually

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/



http://www.betterworldbooks.com/



Better world book also provide freeshipping for book all over the world. They had a really good view on recycling where you can buy new and recycled book for a good price.You can even donate book for them to sell and the remaining profit will go to the literacy campaign . Which is a good deed. if you happen to have book to donate or perhaps you want to make the world a better place to be. They will even pay for your shipping , for a good cause, please do so.. not only u can buy book with free shipping and you can even help the work to promote literacy.



I am going to order a few books and let you guys know what's the outocome and how long it takes. Ciao ..see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment