About Me

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pacifier for Baby .. Pureen , Avent and Bibi




The reason  I give ethan his pacifier is to
1.calm him down from his eczema to prevent him scratching
2.is to prevent his drooling saliva from his mouth
3.is to prevent he open up his mouth so he won’t catch any fly in his mouth hahaha …

I mean it’s true see this photo then you’ll understand why ahha ..
He likes to do this. My friend said that he have my bad habit which I like to open my mouth and have a blank stare. 

There you go a blank stare
Ethan Blank Stare

 

Ethan with Avent new born pacifier 
 
Avent  White see through pacifier , we got this from my best housemate ever in the new born bottle package. That’s his first pacifier. In my opinion I am not favouring avent pacifier, this is because , because it is white in colour over time it become yellow and the residue will then trapped at the back of the pacifier  where you will dust filling up spaces and also sometimes water will enter the teat which is quite messy.


Ethan with Pureen Pacifier

Ethan using Bibi Pacifier 
However , I’ve received quite a few pureen giftset from my acquaintances so I decide to use the pacifier . there are a few that ethan had been using .  there are bibi pacifier which are made from a swiss company which enhance the denture and shape the dental .

Here is the photo that was taken on ethan 1st birthday , he is using the bibi pacifier which I purchase from www.littlewhiz.com.

As from today i still think , he favour bibi pacifier , however the downside of using bibi pacifier is where you need to buy the pacifier holder for the pacifier. I bought it for RM7.50, is a very afforable price , the pacifier holder might cost around RM15.00 so is more or less the same price as the other pacifier.


He likes the pacifier so much that whenever he wanted to eat some food he will put it down and pick it up once he finish his food. I am trying my best to have him say goodbye to his pacifier as soon as he rich 2 years old and finger cross that once his eczema is gone for good. he might not need one ..

No comments:

Post a Comment